Support Beacon High, Principal Lacey, and all the wonderful teachers and programs this amazing school offers!
Your vital contributions to the Beacon Parent Association are used to underwrite 50+ after school clubs, sports teams, tournament trips, equipment, supplies and the backbone of it all, teachers! Yes, teachers are paid to teach and lead our kids in these programs. They aren’t cheap, but they are worth every penny. The Beacon PA also pays for ongoing class art, music, drama, and science supplies, technology, class trips, materials, and many curriculum enhancements our valued teachers need to do the amazing work they do.
We’re out of the starting gate this 2017-2018 school year with an incredible 14% target reached on our very first PA meeting night! Thanks all for a tremendous turnout. WE NEED TO KEEP POURING IT ON.
Your generous donation goes to:
- Award-winning sports teams: field and umpire fees, equipment, travel expenses, and coaches for non-PSAL teams;
- Extraordinary arts instruction and extracurriculars: guest artist teachers, equipment, performance space rentals, music and performance licenses, B’DAT drama, school musicals, choir, art, dance, and photography supplies;
- Teacher stipends: modest $150 grants to every classroom teacher;
- Dedicated college guidance: Naviance (transcript transmission) service, conferences, guest lectures, and workshops;
- Tremendous clubs catering to every student’s passion: Model UN, Beacon Ink, Debate, Girls Who Code, Engineering, Math, Writer’s Workshop, BeMEDS, Yarns & Crafts are but a few—new ones pop up every semester!
So take a moment now and donate online now. Let’s make 2017-2018 the. Best. EVER.
Ways to contribute to the Beacon PA
–> Donate online now!
–> Send a check to Beacon PA: c/o Beacon School 522 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036
Contributing Employer matching grants read more…
Contributing by hosting a house party
Contributing by chairing and/or working at a fundraising event
Contributing items for the Beacon PA Auction
CONTACT the Beacon PA for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org